143 Birchbark Place
Love where you live!
Tucked at the end of a cul-de-sac, with premium Lakeside Golf Course views, sits this gorgeous Blackhawk Estate home that has been thoughtfully and tastefully updated throughout! The location of this home is desirable for its scenic setting and affords the best of indoor/outdoor living and all the community has to offer. In addition, the home sits just across the street from Birchbark’s own spacious park. Owners will find this area as the perfect place to throw a ball, walk a dog, or sit quietly on a park bench.
The layout of this turn-key home boasts a spacious floor plan and many custom touches. The home boasts 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a powder room, and has 3,062+/- square feet of living space. The bedrooms are well appointed, and a 3rd bathroom was recently added providing a guest room with a full en-suite bath. This charming home offers the perfect blend of formal and casual living space, large bedrooms, amazing yard with pool & spa, and the seamless indoor/outdoor living makes it a true entertainer’s delight. This home exudes California Living!
The interior of this stunning home is highlighted by an expanded and redesigned kitchen that has been updated with white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone tile backsplash, soft close drawers, under cabinet lighting and a wine refrigerator. Highlights include a huge center island with artisan distressed wood cabinets, granite top on the island w/ breakfast bar seating, a punched copper farm sink with a Waterstone Gantry Pulldown faucet, waved quartzite countertops, dual ovens, and a 6 burner gas cooktop. The eat-in kitchen opens directly to the backyard through a sliding glass door that fills the room with a ton of natural light and overlooks the renovated park-like yard. Just off the kitchen is a family room providing a great-room feel. The family room has built-in cabinetry with a beverage center, and a remodeled wood burning fireplace with a custom mantel.
This magnificent yard includes an updated pool and spa. Upgrades to the pool include liquid stone edges, new lighting, an Aqualink remote system, and an Acapulco shelf for ultimate relaxation. The large pancake-flat stamped concrete patio is perfect for hosting large gatherings while the mature landscaping adds privacy. The yard is a true extension of the home.
Additionally, there is a large living room and dining room area that sits just off the kitchen. This room is highlighted by a reclaimed wood panel barn door, gas fireplace, wide plank wood floors, and large windows that provide a ton of natural light. There are so many areas in which to entertain...this is a home where friends and family will gather to enjoy both the home and the setting in which it sits.
Additional Highlights Include:
- The large kitchen island features custom artisan distressed wood on the cabinets and a granite countertop.
- Punched copper kitchen farm sink with a Waterstone Gantry Pulldown Faucet.
- Custom made barn door with iron hardware provides separation between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Gorgeous wide plank wood flooring recently added throughout the main level.
- The spacious living room has been redesigned so it is now level with the dining room and has a beautiful gas insert fireplace.
- The dining room ceiling is vaulted and features large windows providing tons of natural light.
- Family room has built-in cabinetry with a beverage center, a remodeled wood burning fireplace with custom mantel.
- Master suite has a beautiful view of the rear yard and 1st green, a large walk-in closet, an en-suite bath with dual sinks, a large walk-in shower, a deep bathtub with jets, and a separate water closet with bidet.
- The master bath includes a large walk-in shower with a bench, a dual-sink vanity, and a spacious spa tub.
- The home has built-in speakers in the kitchen, family room, living room, and outdoor patio.
- Exterior highlights include mature landscaping that was professionally installed and maintained in the front and rear yard.
- One upstairs guest room has a full en-suite bath, and two other guest rooms share a hall bath.
- Additional highlights include custom under staircase storage, wonderful natural light throughout, recessed lighting, window coverings, interior laundry room with newer cabinets and countertops, new doors and hardware, dual pane windows throughout, remodeled garage with race deck flooring.
- All bathrooms have been updated.
- The pool was completely updated in 2015, including a resurfacing, new liquid stone edges, and an Acapulco shelf. The pool is remotely operated via an Aqualink system.
- The stately custom iron railings ascend to the upper landing where a custom closet was created for extra storage space.
- HOA fees are $189 a month and include common area maintenance and security gate, park and playground.